Friends

Friday 4 June 2010


Oh what a lovely day we had today, The summer sun warming my  cockles ?
No cards got made today, but my bedding smells sweet tonight LOL, can't wait to cuddle up and snuggle,
I made some gifts for charity last week, the cupcakes have sweets with a real necklace hidden inside, earrings too, I made Fun Tubs too, These have sweets, jewellery, bubbles for blowing, pens and hair accessories etc.
I loved making these, its like a production line on and on they go.
Hope to make cards tomorrow too, Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take care
Hugs x

2 comments:

  1. These would be great for parties and name places for the tables,if I do say so myself
    Thanks for dropping in HUGS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, these are fabulous hun, great idea.
    I've nice clean bedding waiting for me too it's smells gorgeous after blowing on the line, and I get the bed to myself as hubby is working, lovely.
    Hope you have a great weekend
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in and any kind words left
Hugs x