Friends

Friday 22 January 2010

Here we are into another year of crafting




Hello to you all
Sorry I have been away for a while, Things on my mind, no space for creative thinking I am afraid.
Well I have tried though here are a few I made earlier in true Blue Peter style LOL
Hope they inspire you as well, if the cogs of crafting have rusted over during the festivities
Bye for now and hope to share more ideas and maybe a digi image by me
Take Care and Best Wishes for the wonderful days ahead. xxx


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Hun! Lovely card - love the layout! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou SusieLOu, I havnt enough time in the day
    got to do a freebie image but need help knowing what people need, I think I will just have to ask
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in and any kind words left
Hugs x