Friends

Saturday 24 October 2009

Weekend and time to craft




Here is another card for Christmas, Wow Two cards so far, not bad for me

I used Pro Markers again, but seriously I need more colours, got to get me some soon before I get bored with them,
I also used Dove craft papers, and just went from there, I never have a clue what the card will end up like, as when I plan it never ends up as I thought .

I went clothes shopping today with my teenage Daughter, we went in TK Max and spent up, My purse got a serious bashing and all I got was a pair of shoes,
that's good really because I usually come home penniless and nothing at all.

Hope everyone as a good day tomorrow

Goodnight and God bless xx
P.S the image I bought from Polly Craft as a digi stamp and I just love using this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping in and any kind words left
Hugs x