Friends

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Back Again







Hello people,



I have been poorly since starting my blog, but here I am raring to go and lots to share.



Anyway less of that, I have made a new card today and if I may say so myself, I am quite pleased with the outcome.



This card was made with a limited edition Digi Stamp from Polly Craft, Ohhhhh I just love colouring these cuties, I used watercolours for this image. I also used my Spellbinders nesties "were would we be without them?", I am sure my cards would suffer lol, and before I forget the paper is out of Dovecraft 6x6 Winter Wonderland Value pack 72 sheets.



Here goes nothing .



Please try to encourage me along as I am hitting the midlife AAAHH and all the comments on my blog, Good or Bad and tips would help a 40 something a lot



Thanks for dropping by and hope to hear from all you kind crafters out there



Have a great day xx









1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your blog hun. I love looking at your cards on DC they are all beautiful so I had to come vist your blog and become your first of many followers.
    I hope you enjoy blogging, the challenges are fab, I've been blogging a couple months so if you get stuck at all just shout
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in and any kind words left
Hugs x